Friday, January 04, 2008
La vie est Belle <>


Sacred place


I'm not as strong as I wish to be, but there's always a solution and way out for everything.

Just taking it one step at a time.

Need a break from the world.

It's too noisy.



My smile is just a pretense that everything's all right.

So please just play along with me.

Don't ask if I'm all right.

I believe I am.

And I will be.




All about
: elise :

Jack (or is it Jane?) of all trades,
(almost!)

but Master of none.
(trying to!)

This is my paradise, where I indulge my senses grandiloquently.

A collective effort to keep family & friends updated, and for random strangers to pop by.

I wanted to put a HUGE picture of myself in this space, but being the technologically challenged person that I am, I can't figure out the mojo of it.

So I guess I'll just have to make do with scattering loads of random self-shots all over the blog!

: xoxo :


Hugs & Kisses
: xoxo :




Previous
: blabbers :


Gallery of
: memoirs :


Ending
: credits :

Inspired by:

JUICE & Undying Love


Edited by:

Yours Truly... Elise Tan



Powered by Blogger