Sunday, December 16, 2007
La vie est Belle <>


My Profile.


La vie est belle. Faites vos reves venir vrai !

My ultimate goal is to be a Dietician.

Currently NOT in Singapore.

If I don't reply your messages, it's either your messages are boring or you're a damn bad speller.

Snobbish?
I'm not.

I just don't give a fuck.

P.S. Don't bother asking for my MSN or giving me yours, because I don't add randoms to my list.





Snobbish? I guess u r just pretentious.. tts all.

Anyway by NOT being in SG doesn't give u e right to use e magic 4 here. u r just a snooty sweet potato. Oops. its not standard ENGLISH so i bet u can't understand.. hahah.
Spelling Queen.

Lastly but most importantly, before u become a dietician, maybe u would wana watch ur own diet first. Just a piece of kind advice.





Speaking in defense of yourself from someone like me who'll probably not respond to you because you can't get over the most conventional "Hi can we be friends?" messages? Do I ought to apologise for unintentionally ripping apart your wounded self esteem? I guess not. I've done nothing wrong, and you don't deserve any.

And there's absolutely no need in clarifying about whatever's written in my profile to you, someone who will never understand anything because they don't have morons messaging them all the time about wanting to meet up and leaving their cell phone numbers. How typical. I'll have to surrender to that sad fact don't I?

And so it's a sad fact as well that there are people out there who just prefer standard classic proper English to lingos, with no intention or what so ever to demean the linguistic culture of someone else's.

And obviously, if everyone shall heed your advice on whether or not they should watch their diet, I guess we'll all be anorexics. Typical twisted perception of yours, as dictated by the media on what is acceptable and what is not.

Just what is wrong with the world, with people like you who make unnecessary inferences on what others wrote, and in trying to dictate one's way of life? Do you think you're Hitler or Stalin? This is the 21st century dude. Not the bloody Soviet Union of the 1920s.

Ain't gonna stoop to your level and hand you any piece of "kind advice".





I guess I have to get used to this don't I?

And do you now know why I've changed to be a rude bitch to people?

It's only because they deserve it.

I really miss my loves who understand and know the real me, and my true intentions.

It hurts to fight alone.




All about
: elise :

Jack (or is it Jane?) of all trades,
(almost!)

but Master of none.
(trying to!)

This is my paradise, where I indulge my senses grandiloquently.

A collective effort to keep family & friends updated, and for random strangers to pop by.

I wanted to put a HUGE picture of myself in this space, but being the technologically challenged person that I am, I can't figure out the mojo of it.

So I guess I'll just have to make do with scattering loads of random self-shots all over the blog!

: xoxo :


Hugs & Kisses
: xoxo :




Previous
: blabbers :


Gallery of
: memoirs :


Ending
: credits :

Inspired by:

JUICE & Undying Love


Edited by:

Yours Truly... Elise Tan



Powered by Blogger