Friday, November 02, 2007
La vie est Belle <>


Lately . . .


I've been ruining everything. That nonchalant complacence which shrouds, with no sense of urgency beholding, and no sense of regret overhanging any decisions.

Just a deep grounded sense of calmness. Perhaps with a tinge of nostalgia sneaking its way into the oasis once in a while.

The endless tossing and turning through consecutive nights, accompanied by some long forgotten memories.

If only it could be recalled.

That vivid dream of running through the hospital, frantically in search of the ward. The scene of looking at the injuries and conditions, the shattering of the heart. The forcefully held back tears, choking the entire being.

The intense replay of the first contact, the terror of losing something precious.

That crazy crazy dream which haunts the soul.
Replayed over and over and over.


A cold so deep it chills the bones.

Running, running.

Trying to hide, trying to escape.

That artificial oasis.

The diamond dew which greets the break of dawn.

Running, running.




All about
: elise :

Jack (or is it Jane?) of all trades,
(almost!)

but Master of none.
(trying to!)

This is my paradise, where I indulge my senses grandiloquently.

A collective effort to keep family & friends updated, and for random strangers to pop by.

I wanted to put a HUGE picture of myself in this space, but being the technologically challenged person that I am, I can't figure out the mojo of it.

So I guess I'll just have to make do with scattering loads of random self-shots all over the blog!

: xoxo :


Hugs & Kisses
: xoxo :




Previous
: blabbers :


Gallery of
: memoirs :


Ending
: credits :

Inspired by:

JUICE & Undying Love


Edited by:

Yours Truly... Elise Tan



Powered by Blogger