Friday, November 09, 2007
La vie est Belle <>


Obviously


I'm going through a phase, being all emotional and a little nut in the mental department. Taken a liking to being all spaced out in the room and avoiding all human interaction as best as I can.

It is the same trigger again, but having survived it previously, I know I will pull through again. Just have to give myself a little more time and space.

There's so much anger in me and I have no where to displace them. Which results in me being a total rude ass bitch, lashing out at everyone who I perceive as being even slightly remotely deserving of such treatment.



I wish I could just push all the blame to you, but what good would that do for the situation? You say you'll let me be and support my decision, but at the same time unwittingly say you need me. That phrase is my kryptonite and has always been the one thing which I can never get over. It makes everything so much more complicated.

People has been telling me to look beyond that and do what my heart says is the right thing, but it is so darn hard to get over myself. How do I be that selfish and heartless, be blind and turn my back to you.

I can never do that.



Perhaps I'm concocting my own poison and submitting myself to this crazy internal torture. Perhaps I'm channeling my anger at you towards myself.

Whatever it is, I just have to get over it.

No matter how hard, because I'm a tough cookie.

I won't let you get to me. It's just temporary.

There might be a broken bisque doll inside, but she's a healer.




All about
: elise :

Jack (or is it Jane?) of all trades,
(almost!)

but Master of none.
(trying to!)

This is my paradise, where I indulge my senses grandiloquently.

A collective effort to keep family & friends updated, and for random strangers to pop by.

I wanted to put a HUGE picture of myself in this space, but being the technologically challenged person that I am, I can't figure out the mojo of it.

So I guess I'll just have to make do with scattering loads of random self-shots all over the blog!

: xoxo :


Hugs & Kisses
: xoxo :




Previous
: blabbers :


Gallery of
: memoirs :


Ending
: credits :

Inspired by:

JUICE & Undying Love


Edited by:

Yours Truly... Elise Tan



Powered by Blogger