Saturday, December 08, 2007
La vie est Belle <>


Gone with the Wind


Lost all my pictures, music, assignments, files and documents due to a backup attempt gone wrong.



No more entries on Melbourne trip, Taiwan trip, 21st birthday bash, VicPark Christmas carnival and anything else.

No more pictures of my family, friends and myself.

No more of my favourite music.
Maroon 5, Snow Patrol, Pink, Christina Aguilera, John Mayer.

No more of my first ever media assignment done during my media stopover during TEP.

No more of those treasured conversations.



Mourning the lost of all those incredible memories.

All that's left is those that remain in my mind.



A brand new start.




All about
: elise :

Jack (or is it Jane?) of all trades,
(almost!)

but Master of none.
(trying to!)

This is my paradise, where I indulge my senses grandiloquently.

A collective effort to keep family & friends updated, and for random strangers to pop by.

I wanted to put a HUGE picture of myself in this space, but being the technologically challenged person that I am, I can't figure out the mojo of it.

So I guess I'll just have to make do with scattering loads of random self-shots all over the blog!

: xoxo :


Hugs & Kisses
: xoxo :




Previous
: blabbers :


Gallery of
: memoirs :


Ending
: credits :

Inspired by:

JUICE & Undying Love


Edited by:

Yours Truly... Elise Tan



Powered by Blogger