Monday, December 24, 2007
La vie est Belle <>


Merry my foot.


Yet another festive holiday in the foreign land.

You have no idea how badly I wish to go home.

Basking in the warmth, love, joy and laughter of my family and friends.



Once again, I crave some changes. Major ones. But can I handle it? Sometimes, I'm not as grounded as I seem to be. Or wish to be.

Another new year to come. Another unspoken milestone. Another empty canvas. Another brand new slate.

Do I have any wishes?

Perhaps for the world to be quiet more often.

Why do we fight? Why do we kill? Why do we hurt someone else?

Is one person's life more worthy of another?

Does one has more rights to inflict harm to another?

There's no such thing as an idealistic world, but can't we work a little harder to make things a little better?



That abusive customer from last evening makes me wonder about the psychology of a bully. Coupled with the programme on the Serbs in Kosovo last night and the approaching holiday, Elise is not a very festive person right now.

Everything seems a little gloomy and hopeless.

Damn that hippie chick in me.



Regardless, have a Merry Christmas everyone. And a fabulous new year to come.

With lots of love.

xoxo

=)




All about
: elise :

Jack (or is it Jane?) of all trades,
(almost!)

but Master of none.
(trying to!)

This is my paradise, where I indulge my senses grandiloquently.

A collective effort to keep family & friends updated, and for random strangers to pop by.

I wanted to put a HUGE picture of myself in this space, but being the technologically challenged person that I am, I can't figure out the mojo of it.

So I guess I'll just have to make do with scattering loads of random self-shots all over the blog!

: xoxo :


Hugs & Kisses
: xoxo :




Previous
: blabbers :


Gallery of
: memoirs :


Ending
: credits :

Inspired by:

JUICE & Undying Love


Edited by:

Yours Truly... Elise Tan



Powered by Blogger