Monday, December 31, 2007
La vie est Belle <>


Thoughts of mine.


Trying as hard as can be to stop myself from ripping open the strawberry Porky (all time favourite at the moment).

I am hungry !

Only had a yoghurt, burger and chai tea frappe for the whole day.

>p

And FYI, I'm not on a diet or any crap behaviour of that nature. Have just been working crazy hours that I'm just too tired to eat. Even fell asleep at my desk just now!

Hur hur hur.

Am such a workaholic that I even dreamt of working!

ROARRRRR ~

Can't wait to go back home and have a grand old relaxing time with my loves. And speaking of which, I busted over 300 bucks on Boxing day sales! Oh my freaking gosh. But I've got all the prezzies for my loves, which is a load off my mind. But then again, there's the thing with luggage excess.

Oh my gosh...



Anyway, I'm missing that silly monster.

Boooooooooooo!







All about
: elise :

Jack (or is it Jane?) of all trades,
(almost!)

but Master of none.
(trying to!)

This is my paradise, where I indulge my senses grandiloquently.

A collective effort to keep family & friends updated, and for random strangers to pop by.

I wanted to put a HUGE picture of myself in this space, but being the technologically challenged person that I am, I can't figure out the mojo of it.

So I guess I'll just have to make do with scattering loads of random self-shots all over the blog!

: xoxo :


Hugs & Kisses
: xoxo :




Previous
: blabbers :


Gallery of
: memoirs :


Ending
: credits :

Inspired by:

JUICE & Undying Love


Edited by:

Yours Truly... Elise Tan



Powered by Blogger