Thursday, December 27, 2007
La vie est Belle <>


Beyond it all.


"Is your friend there?"

"Yeah."

"Get your friend on the phone."

"No."

"Get your friend on the phone."

"No."

"Get your friend on the phone."

"No. She doesn't know. And don't you dare tell anyone!"

"All right. But are you sure you're all right? It's worrying."

"I'm fine. I just want to talk to someone back home."

"Just ignore them. You don't even know them. You don't have to give a damn."

"I know.. Thanks. I'll be fine. Talking to you is good enough."

"Are you sure? Tell me what happened when you're feeling better all right?"

"All right. I'll talk to you again then. Thanks."




In times of need, I can find no one except him.

I take comfort and misery in knowing that.

Comfort that I have someone like him, and misery that I only have him.



That is precisely why I pretend to be a superwoman.

Because there's no one to catch me when I fall.




All about
: elise :

Jack (or is it Jane?) of all trades,
(almost!)

but Master of none.
(trying to!)

This is my paradise, where I indulge my senses grandiloquently.

A collective effort to keep family & friends updated, and for random strangers to pop by.

I wanted to put a HUGE picture of myself in this space, but being the technologically challenged person that I am, I can't figure out the mojo of it.

So I guess I'll just have to make do with scattering loads of random self-shots all over the blog!

: xoxo :


Hugs & Kisses
: xoxo :




Previous
: blabbers :


Gallery of
: memoirs :


Ending
: credits :

Inspired by:

JUICE & Undying Love


Edited by:

Yours Truly... Elise Tan



Powered by Blogger