Wednesday, January 02, 2008
La vie est Belle <>


Red


It's been some time since we last messaged each other. I hope you are fine and enjoyed your holidays. I just got back from a road trip to Malaysia with my friends. Enjoyed it, but it's really quite tiring!

So have you been missing me lately? Happy new year and merry xmas! Though it's late, but I still remember you. How were your parties? Must be great right?

I've been thinking of you at times. If I say I miss u constantly, you wouldn't believe me at all. So I'll be more subtle.

Well let me know about your life for the past week. Take care!

love,
John.



I don't even know how I feel towards this. Except that it's weird.

I'm too consumed by something else to care about other issues now. The start to 2008 hasn't been exactly good.

I'm bleeding in places where I shouldn't be, and it's getting me worried sick. Especially with my mind shrouded with copious negative thoughts and worst case scenarios. What if it's internal bleeding as I suspected? Or perhaps just a tore tissue?

Coupled with the fact that I haven't been sleeping and eating well for the past couple of months, I'm way over my head now.

The worrier is back.

I'm scared.

And it's not helping at all that the results I got from googling my condition are not reassuring at all. I'm on the verge of tears now.

Please let this be my paranoia on caffeine and nothing else.



Stupid girl. You'll be fine.



And I miss Dexter like crazy. That stupid monkey of mine.




All about
: elise :

Jack (or is it Jane?) of all trades,
(almost!)

but Master of none.
(trying to!)

This is my paradise, where I indulge my senses grandiloquently.

A collective effort to keep family & friends updated, and for random strangers to pop by.

I wanted to put a HUGE picture of myself in this space, but being the technologically challenged person that I am, I can't figure out the mojo of it.

So I guess I'll just have to make do with scattering loads of random self-shots all over the blog!

: xoxo :


Hugs & Kisses
: xoxo :




Previous
: blabbers :


Gallery of
: memoirs :


Ending
: credits :

Inspired by:

JUICE & Undying Love


Edited by:

Yours Truly... Elise Tan



Powered by Blogger